Tuesday 15 May 2018

TUE 15


something you'd like to learn(You'd like to=  you would like to= te gustaría)
There are lots of things I would love to learn to do. However, to be realistic, some of them would be too complicated. For example, I’d love to learn to play the flute but you need a lot of time and dedication to become a competent musician and I don’t think it would be a feasible instrument to learn at this stage of my life. One thing that I would like to learn better would be to play the guitar. I can play basic stuff and I know some chords but I'd like to be able to play any old song nicely and in rhythm.  I just wish I wanted it more so I devoted more time to it and improved. I feel and been told I am good. Japanese is another one on my list. I started classes last week and I feel there is hope. I study every other day for a while because I know it is the only way to succed.
 Finally, improving my pc skills and dancing salsa is also on my list but I think I am one of the stiffest people ever:(
Last but not least, I really think this life is a constant learning experience. In everything we do, interaction we have we have something to take with us. I love that.

Write about yourself.
Is there something in particular you would like to learn?
Is there something you started learning and stopped that you would like to pursue?
Tell us about your interest!
Write a minimum of 220 words plus 3 comments on blogs. It could be mine or any.
Thank you
Regards and see you soon

4 comments:


  1. ohh teacher I love that I want to be so multifaceted in life, that's super important because life was made to learn many things and I never give up, I hope it stays with the Japanese language and that I plan to do everything I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flute is a really beautiful instrument, I hope you can ever learn it! wow learning japanese is very cool I wish you luck with that and remember it's never too late to learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to learn japonese too, but it's seems very difficult :( I hope learn someday this language and also visit japan, why not?haha

    ReplyDelete