Tuesday 10 April 2018

feel good



Today I will write about feelings. There are a number of ways in which we humans are mentally affected by what happens around us. And when you get to your adult life, a lot of people start feeling ill.  I think nowadays stress is a number one contributor to health problems. I tend to get stressed when I run late, and this is more often than I would like to.
One thing I love to do to feel better is exercise. I feel exercise, whatever it is, is the number one help for the body and soul. It may have to do with the release of endorphins.  I try to swim at least twice a week and do “pilates” at least once. I say I try because sometimes it can be difficult for me to do it, like last week I did little L. However, it is something that really helps me feel good. Another thing I love is walking in big parks or a hill. This year, I intend to climb a hill per month. There are other activities which make me happy too, like playing the guitar  (this is something I also want to do more often) or watching a movie with loved ones but all in all.

Write about something that makes you feel good (anything)
Mention
Why it happens
How often you do it
Is there anything else you would like to do this semester.
Write a minimum of 200 words and 3 comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment